Though most circuses don't allow people to feed the animals, there are no rules against teaching them to panhandle. Get served a dish of beastly brilliance with this GrouponLive deal to see the Shrine Circus at Dr Pepper Arena. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $20, you get one G-Pass for seating in rows A–F of sections 118 or 122, or rows A–C of section 121 (up to a $39.42 value, including all fees).
- For $17, you get one G-Pass for seating in rows A–H of section 104 or rows A–G of section 105, 107, or 108 (up to a $33.26 value, including all fees).
Then, choose from the following showtimes:
- Thursday, March 7, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 9, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, March 10, at 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, March 10, at 6:30 p.m.
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call. Doors open one hour before each show. Children younger than 2 years old do not need a ticket.
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and cavorting clowns rustle their three-ringed show into Dr Pepper Arena for the Shrine Circus. Guests will follow Ringmaster Joseph Dominick Bauer as he steers eyes and ears toward lions leaping through flaming rings or toward trapeze artists soaring overhead. Donning ruby-red noses and Sasquatch's hand-me-down shoes, clowns tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.
An hour before each show, the circus preparty boards brave kiddie pilots onto an elephant or pony transport. Those early onlookers also can meet the circus stars and have their faces painted with a pretty butterfly or an impromptu Pollock. Most preparty activities require an extra fee.
Though this merchant sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.