- One two-day ticket to the Las Vegas Classic college basketball tournament; each ticket includes admission to all eight of the tournament’s games
- When: Monday, December 22 and Tuesday, December 23; see the full schedule
- Where: Orleans Arena
- Seating: Best available in your chosen section (see below)
- Door time: 11 a.m. both days
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $32.50 for seating in sections 102, 109-11, or 118 ($64.67 value)
- $42.50 for seating in sections 106–108 or 112–114 ($86.43 value)
- $67.50 for seating in sections 103–105 or 115–117 ($134.07 value)
Las Vegas Classic
The Continental Tire Las Vegas Classic returns to the Orleans Arena for a two-day, eight-team college-basketball tournament in late December, just before the student-athletes head home to hang their sneakers above the fireplace. On the first day of action, Arkansas Pine Bluff will tip the action off at noon against Southern Utah. Following that, Abilene Christian will face South Carolina State, Texas Tech will take on Loyola Chicago, and Houston will clash with Boise State.
Considering teams from the Mountain West Conference have won the Classic three of the past four years, Boise State might have luck on their side. What’s more, they’re led by senior guard Anthony Drmic, who leads the team in points thus far. Still, Drmic and the Broncos will have their hands full on Monday night against Houston, one of the top rebounding squads in the country. Prior to that matchup, Loyola Chicago will have to overcome the Red Raiders and forward Norense Odiase, who, despite being a freshman, already knows all the passing lanes around campus.