- One two-day ticket to the Las Vegas Invitational college basketball tournament
- When: Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28; click here for the full schedule
- Where: Orleans Arena
- Seating: Best available in your chosen section (see below)
- Door time: 10:30 a.m. both days
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $30 for one P4 seat toward the rear of sections 109–111 (a $64.67 value)
- $45 for one P3 seat toward the rear of sections 102 or 118, or in sections 106–108 or 112–114 (an $86.43 value)
- $75 for one P2 seat toward the front of sections 102 or 118, or toward the rear of sections 103–105 or 115–117 (a $154.73 value)
Las Vegas Invitational
This Thanksgiving, the Continental Tire Las Vegas Invitational returns to the Orleans Arena on for a two-day, eight-team college basketball tournament. Past champions of this annual Las Vegas tournament include Kentucky, Kansas, UCLA, North Carolina, and Illinois. Joining the returning University of Illinois team are Baylor, who made the 2014 NCAA Elite 8, Memphis, and Stephen F. Austin, both 2014 Sweet 16 participants. Indiana State, Brown, Austin Peay State, and Prairie View A&M complete the field. Four games will unfold each day—including Thanksgiving day—with consolation and championship games on Friday.
Though they won’t be home to leave cookies out for when the turkey comes down their chimney, players and teams from across the country will descend upon Sin City to compete and regale around town. That includes a young, talented Memphis Tigers squad attempting to build on last year’s 24-10 record. On Thanksgiving day, they’ll square off against the Baylor Bears, who advanced to the Sweet 16 in last season’s NCAA Tournament. A pair of Big 10 juggernauts will also make the trip, as will Stephen F. Austin, a team that busted brackets this past March by upsetting VCU in the opening round of the tournament.