People in musicals break into song at the drop of a hat, especially if that’s their cue to sing, “Hats Are Falling Off All Over (Ain’t It Windy?).” Doff your cap to this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Las Vegas Philharmonic Presents Pops I: “Dancing & Romancing”
- When: Saturday, October 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $38 for Level B seating in the gallery section (up to a $74 value)
- $56 for Level A seating in the main floor, box tier, or gallery sections (up to a $104 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Las Vegas Philharmonic Presents Pops I: “Dancing & Romancing”
Performers Kirby Ward and Joan Hess step into the shiny shoes of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers in this celebration of the stage and screen of the 1930s. While the duo dances and sings standards from that era’s greats—including Irving Berlin, Cole Porter, George Gershwin, and Franklin Delano Roosevelt—Pops conductor Stuart Chafetz leads the acclaimed orchestra. The guest performers are also accomplished veterans of the spotlight—Ward has lent his skills to numerous Broadway shows and performed for the Queen of England, while Hess can be seen everywhere from the Great White Way to Flight of the Conchords.<p>