- Two tickets to see Evil Dead: The Musical
- When: Friday, July 18, at 7 p.m. or 10:15 p.m.
- Where: Wildish Theater
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for the Non-Splatter Zone (up to $52.50 value)
- $50 for the Splatter Zone (up to $62.50 value)
Evil Dead: The Musical
A treat for horror-movie buffs and fans of sing-along slapstick mutilation, Evil Dead: The Musical lovingly mutates Sam Raimi’s goofy and gory splatterfest trilogy into a gut-busting cult classic that the New York Times has heralded as “the next Rocky Horror Picture Show.” Packed with pratfalls, a jaunty score, and gallons of old-fashioned gore, Evil Dead trebuchets audiences into a spooky remote cabin, where doomed college students succumb to possessive demonic forces more pesky and sinister than a pebble-filled sock. Limbs fly and heads roll as our hero, Ash, armed with his signature moxie and chainsaw, battles the undead while the cast is giddily eviscerated to show-stopping numbers such as “Do the Necronomicon” and “Look Who’s Evil Now.” Cheeky, campy, and catchier than an appendix removal, Evil Dead: The Musical rewards fans of the horror franchise while recruiting new generations into the cult.