What You'll Get
- $32 for one G-Pass for Tier 2 or Tier 3 seating (up to $45.05 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass for Grand Tier seating (up to $56.45 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Last Fan Standing
- What it is: A hilarious, fast-paced quiz show that recruits players from the NJPAC audience to answer multiple rounds of pop-culture-related questions on subjects such as wizards, superheroes, alien worlds, and monsters—with prizes for the night’s top performers, including the crowning of the “Last Fan Standing”.
- The host: Army of Darkness and The Evil Dead star and Comicon staple Bruce Campbell
- How it works: Audience members will use hand-held buzzers during several rounds of play while answering questions, such as What is Wolverine’s skeleton made of? and How much does Thor’s hammer weigh?
Purchasers of Grand Tier tickets only will have the chance to compete. Purchasers of Tier 2 or Tier 3 seating are not eligible to compete.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.