- One G-Pass to see Late Nite Catechism
- When: Wednesday, May 6, at 2 p.m.
- Where: The Peabody Daytona Beach
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for the front orchestra (up to $48.15 value)
- $23 for the mid orchestra (up to $41 value)
- $19 for the rear orchestra (up to $34.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Late Nite Catechism
In the latest incarnation of the long-running comedy series Late Nite Catechism, “Sister” transforms the venue into a classroom, where she teaches the dos and don’ts (mostly the don’ts) of navigating the modern world. In this interactive experience, the audience plays Sister’s students, and anyone attending does so at risk of her hilarious but decidedly pointed wit, particularly if they chew gum, dare to whisper to their neighbor, or knowingly start a cootie epidemic. Attentive audience members will find themselves rewarded with soul-protecting prizes, such as glow-in-the-dark rosaries, but naughty students might find themselves confined to a corner onstage.