What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $45.50 value)
- Click to view the schedule
Late Night Catechism – ‘Til Death Do Us Part
- Guess who’s back: the charismatic and hysterical Catholic nun known only as “Sister,” who refers to the audience as her students and considers the stage her classroom
- The evening’s lesson: a comic pontification on the sacraments of marriage and last rites
- The participation: Sister will be sure to call any couples exhibiting PDA up from the audience for a wacky take on the Newlywed Game.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Count Basie Theatre
Upon entering the Count Basie Theatre, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Count Basie has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.