- $27 for one ticket to see Late Nite Catechism (up to $44.75 value)
- Where: Rollins Studio Theatre
- Seating: best available
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Dates and Times
- Friday, March 21, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 22, at 3 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 23, at 3 p.m.
Late Nite Catechism
Highlights from Late Nite Catechism
In the latest incarnation of the long-running comedy series Late Nite Catechism, “Sister” transforms the venue into a classroom, where she teaches the dos and don’ts (mostly the don’ts) of navigating the modern world. In this interactive experience, the audience plays Sister’s students, and anyone attending does so at risk of her hilarious but decidedly pointed wit, particularly if they chew gum, dare to whisper to their neighbor, or knowingly start a cootie epidemic. Attentive audience members will find themselves rewarded with soul-protecting prizes, such as glow-in-the-dark rosaries, but naughty students might find themselves confined to a corner onstage.