What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to Late Nite Catechism 2 – Sister Strikes Again! (up to $45.08 value)
- When: Saturday, January 18, at 3 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Holly Springs Cultural Center
- Seating: best-available reserved
- Door time: the lobby opens one hour before showtime, and the theater opens 20 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
Late Nite Catechism 2 – Sister Strikes Again!
Sister Strikes Again!, the second installment of the interactive comedy series Late Night Catechism, brings back the charismatic and hysterical Catholic nun known only as “Sister.” Referring to the audience as her students, she presents an overview of Heaven and Hell that uses banners, filmstrips, and mimeographs to show how the afterlife is like a Catholic game of Chutes and Ladders. Sister will also share her list of new sins for 2014, which include tattoos, piercings, and Botox injections.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 18, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Holly Springs Cultural Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Holly Springs Cultural Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 20 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.