The magnetic and manic John Leguizamo stars in a hilarious one-man show that traces the course of Latino history
About This Deal
- Seating: orchestra or mezzanine
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Everyone must have a ticket including infants
- No cameras, recorders, phones, or pagers allowed
- Mezzanine and balcony seating requires use of stairs
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Need To Know
About Majestic Theatre
A National Historic Landmark built in 1929, the Majestic Theatre has beckoned more than 4,000 performances to its sweeping stage since its renovation in 1989 and has been praised by such notable guests as Tony Bennett, Sting, and former first lady Barbara Bush. Inside, a Mediterranean-style cityscape frames the theater's proscenium, and the ceiling swirls with projections of clouds.