All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $39.20 value)
Latinos Unidos Fest
- Frankie J: This R&B singer, who was a member of Latin music group Kumbia Kings, lends his bilingual pipes to songs in both English and Spanish, including “Don’t Wanna Try” and “Obsession (No Es Amor),” which hit no. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and top 10 hit collaboration with Baby Bash, “Suga Suga.”
- Kinto Sol: Originally from Iramuco, Guanajuato, Mexico, the Garcia brothers now hail from Milwaukee. There, they’ve been able to build an incredible catalog of Latin hip hop, including the 2007 album Los Hijos del Maiz, which peaked at number 10 on the _Billboard _Top Heatseekers chart.
- Someone SM1: Producer, songwriter, and rapper, Someone SM1 began his career working alongside Kinto Sol. Today, he brings his urban-inspired rhymes on songs like “Meant to Be,” “Bullet,” and “Respect the Hood.”
- Return of the Streets DJs: Also in attendance are DJ Payback Garcis, DJ Env, DJ Eddie B House, and LA’s DJ LALA playing freestyle, house, latin hip hip, bachata, hip hop, merengue, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2018. Limit 25/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.