- One ticket to My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!
- When: Saturday, September 20, at 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Palace Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- $20 for floor rows K–T (up to $35 value)
- $25 for floor rows A–J (up to $40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!
One of Broadway’s longest running solo shows, My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!—Steve Solomon’s autobiographical romp introduces the audience to the author’s eccentric extended family in a riff that’s garnered rave reviews throughout the country. Leaping linguistically through various spot-on accents, sound effects, and diverse characterizations, Soloman’s affectionate impersonations of his kin paint a portrait of an unusual home-life. In excavating his own upbringing, his parent’s courtship, and his mother’s failings at kosher cooking, among other anecdotes, he envelops the audience in the weird and wonderful world called family.
The Palace Theatre
21 W Otterman St.
Greensburg, PA 15601