- Lauderdale Live 2015 featuring Phillip Phillips, O.A.R., and Sister Hazel
- Admission includes a tote bag and festival poster
- When: Saturday, June 20 through Sunday, June 21
- Where: Huizenga Plaza
- General admission
- Door time: 3 p.m. on Saturday; 2 p.m. on Sunday
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
* $35 for a single-day pass, good for Saturday (up to $74.85 value) * $35 for a single-day pass, good for Sunday (up to $74.85 value) * $65 for a two-day pass, good for both days (up to $106.60 value) * Click to view the festival lineup
Lauderdale Live 2015
- Phillip Phillips: With his rich, throaty voice and undeniable charisma, Phillips stole hearts as the champion of the 11th season of American Idol before scoring major hits such as “Gone, Gone, Gone” and “Home.”
- O.A.R.: The jam band that penned “That Was a Crazy Game of Poker” and “Love is Worth the Fall” (as heard in Twilight) draws from a broad array of genres to create the sound heard at their epic stage shows and on their latest album, The Rockville LP.
- Sister Hazel: Since 1993, these Florida road warriors have appeased fans (known as “Hazelnuts”) with their inspirational mix of upbeat acoustic rock and homey Southern harmonies, as heard in their breakout hit “All for You.”
- Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors: Drew’s got a hard-working, no-frills voice perfect for the band’s achingly sincere songs, such as “Good Light” and “The Wine We Drink,” many of which can be heard on Lifetime’s Army Wives and United States of Tara.
Also Appearing: Ben Rector Kris Allen Dumpstaphunk Luke Wade