Esteemed comedy club welcomes nationally touring comedians every weekend
What You'll Get
- Seating: reserved
- When: Select shows on Fridays and Saturdays through December 12
- Click here to view the schedule and line up.
Available Dates and Times
- October 4 and 5 at 8 p.m.: Vince Carone and Jimmy Roberson
- October 18 and 19 at 8 p.m.: JF Harris and Paul Farahvar
- October 25 and 26 at 8 p.m.: Michael Malione and Kathleen O’Brien
- November 1 and 2 at 8 p.m.: Adrian Washington and Wesley Ward
- November 15 and 16 at 8 p.m.: Justin Leon and John Egan
- November 22 and 23 a 8 p.m.: Andy Hendickson and Tommy Thompson
- November 29 and 30 at 8 p.m.: Geoff Asmus and Mike O’Keefe
- December 6 and 7 at 9:15 p.m.: Thai Rivera and Nate Armbruster
- December 13 and 14 at 9:15 p.m.: Johnny Beehner and Maurice Shaw
- December 20 and 21 at 9:15 p.m.: Grant Lyon and Joe Bates
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Online redemption required. Must reserve together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Advanced booking is suggested; limited seats available for each show. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Actors Theater of Minnesota
Although it’s known for comedies such as the two-man, 24-character A Tuna Christmas, Actors Theater of Minnesota also places a significant emphasis on education and corporate training. The ensemble trains students how to work theatrical media such as improv and writing into their everyday problem-solving skills.