Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life's a riot with this GrouponLive deal.
- Standup comedy show
- When: any regular show through August 31
- Where: Laugh Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar.
- $10 for two tickets (up to a $20 value)
- $18 for two tickets (up to a $20 value) and one appetizer (up to a $7 value; up to a $27 total value)
- $35 for four tickets (up to a $40 value) and two appetizers (up to a $7 value each; up to a $54 total value)
- Click here to see the full menu.
Laugh Comedy Club requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per guest
Todd McComas (July 20)
Featured in The Huffington Post’s “Best Parenting Tips 2012,” and heard on The Bob & Tom Show
Warning: Contains coarse language, appreciation of Peeps marshmallows
"Uncle" Larry Reeb (August 30–31) As seen on HBO and VH1's Standup Spotlight, and heard on The Bob & Tom Show
Warning: contains strong opinions about people experiencing homelessness, mild language
Laugh Comedy Club
Laughter bubbles up from a crowded floor, echoing back to a rear balcony while bouncing off sports-bar accouterments: neon beer signs, flags for Notre Dame or Indiana. It could be normal weekend night at any watering hole—except everyone is facing the same direction, their attention locked on the stage. And that's a normal night at the Laugh Comedy Club, where nationally touring standups ply their jokes until people who weren't even drinking milk squirt milk out their nose. Nearby a full bar keeps glasses filled with tasty potations and a kitchen turns out a menu of pub fare.