Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life’s a riot with this GrouponLive deal.
- Standup comedy show
- When: any regular show through December 30
- Where: Laugh Comedy Club
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performers. <p>
- $10 for two tickets (up to a $20 value)
- $18 for two tickets (up to a $20 value) and one appetizer (up to a $7 value; up to a $27 total value)
- $35 for four tickets (up to a $40 value) and two appetizers (up to a $7 value each; up to a $54 total value)
- Click here to see the full menu. <p>
Laugh Comedy Club requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per guest.
Matthew Stanley (August 23–24)
As seen on Night Shift with Kevin Ferguson and as an opener for such performers as David Copperfield and Tom Wilson<p>
**["Uncle" Larry Reeb](http://www.unclelarryreeb.com/) (August 30–31)**
As seen on HBO and VH1's Standup Spotlight, and heard on The Bob & Tom Show
Warning: contains strong opinions about people experiencing homelessness, mild language <iframe width="450" height="243" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QQquk96VgEI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"="">
Laugh Comedy Club
Laughter bubbles up from a crowded floor, echoing back to a rear balcony while bouncing off sports-bar accouterments: neon beer signs, flags for Notre Dame or Indiana. It could be normal weekend night at any watering hole—except everyone is facing the same direction, their attention locked on the stage. And that's a normal night at the Laugh Comedy Club, where nationally touring standups ply their jokes until people who weren't even drinking milk squirt milk out their nose. Nearby a full bar keeps glasses filled with tasty potations and a kitchen turns out a menu of pub fare.