What You'll Get
- One ticket to a regular standup-comedy show of your choice
- Where: Laugh Factory
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ages 18+ only
- General admission (up to $20 value)
- VIP admission, including express entry and guaranteed seating (up to $30 value)
The Laugh Factory requires a two-drink minimum per person, not included in this deal.
- Chicago’s Best Standup (Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 8 p.m.; additional show Fridays at 10 p.m.)
- The Social Takeover (Wednesdays at 8 p.m.)
- Singles Only (Thursdays at 10 p.m.)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 7, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, call 773-327-3175. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Laugh Factory. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Laugh Factory's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Door time varies. Not valid for special events or on Saturdays. 2-drink min. required per person. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Laugh Factory
Laughter has emanated from the corner of Belmont and Broadway for years—first in the form of the Lakeshore Theater. In March of 2012, venerable Los Angeles–based club the Laugh Factory opened a new chapter in the theater’s history, adding a wraparound balcony, table seating tended by servers, and a towering blue-magenta panel backing the stage, forming the stained-glass window behind the altar of this new church of comedy. The result, according to the Chicago Tribune, is “a club that feels fully focused on one thing—standing up.”