All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to a regular standup-comedy show of your choice
- When: through July 20, 2016
- Where: Laugh Factory
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ages 18+ only
- $12 for general admission (up to $20 value)
- $17 for priority admission, including express entry and guaranteed seating (up to $30 value)
The Laugh Factory requires a two-drink minimum per person, not included in this deal.
- Blipsters on Broadway (Sundays at 7 p.m.)
- The Social Takeover (Wednesdays at 8 p.m.)
- Singles Only (Thursdays at 10 p.m.)
- Chicago’s Best Standup (Sundays at 9pm, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 8 p.m.; additional show Fridays at 10 p.m.)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 20, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Door time varies. Not valid for special events or on Saturdays. 2-drink min. required per person. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Laugh Factory
Laughter has emanated from the corner of Belmont and Broadway for years—first in the form of the Lakeshore Theater. In March of 2012, venerable Los Angeles–based club the Laugh Factory opened a new chapter in the theater’s history, adding a wraparound balcony, table seating tended by servers, and a towering blue-magenta panel backing the stage, forming the stained-glass window behind the altar of this new church of comedy. The result, according to the Chicago Tribune, is “a club that feels fully focused on one thing—standing up.”