- $11 for one general-admission ticket (up to $18.50 value)
- $15 for one VIP ticket (up to $28.50 value)
- $19 for one VIP ticket with one Drink of the Day (up to $40.50 value)
- $7 for one ticket to any Tuesday show ($11.50 value)
- Valid through February 25; not valid for Saturday 8 p.m. or 10 p.m. shows
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
Laughter has emanated from the corner of Belmont and Broadway for years—first in the form of the Lakeshore Theater. In March of 2012, venerable Los Angeles–based club the Laugh Factory opened a new chapter in the theater’s history, adding a wraparound balcony, table seating tended by servers, and a towering blue-magenta panel backing the stage, forming the stained-glass window behind the altar of this new church of comedy. The result, according to the Chicago Tribune, is “a club that feels fully focused on one thing—standing up.”