What You'll Get
- $7 for one general-admission ticket to any Tuesday show (7:30 p.m. or 9:30 p.m.) ($11.50 value)
- $11 for one general-admission ticket to a Friday show (at any time) or a Saturday show (at 11:59 p.m.) (up to $18 value)
- $15 for one VIP ticket to a Friday show (at any time) or a Saturday show (at 11:59 p.m.) (up to $28.50 value)
- Valid through April 25 for general admission, April 29 for VIP; not valid for Saturday 8 p.m. or 10 p.m. shows
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming comics
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Resv req; visit http://gr.pn/2kxZZls to check availability. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Not valid for Saturday 8PM or 10PM shows. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older with valid photo ID; must be 21+ for alcohol. 2-drink minimum required per person, alcoholic or non-alcoholic. Not valid for special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Laugh Factory
Laughter has emanated from the corner of Belmont and Broadway for years—first in the form of the Lakeshore Theater. In March of 2012, venerable Los Angeles–based club the Laugh Factory opened a new chapter in the theater’s history, adding a wraparound balcony, table seating tended by servers, and a towering blue-magenta panel backing the stage, forming the stained-glass window behind the altar of this new church of comedy. The result, according to the Chicago Tribune, is “a club that feels fully focused on one thing—standing up.”