What You'll Get
Laughter is the spark of the soul, which is why comedians can light up rooms during a blackout but cannot be left unattended at gas stations. Enjoy crackling wit with this deal.
- $19 for two tickets to a comedy show (up to a $49.20 value)
- When: any regular show of your choice through November 1, 2013
- Where: Laughing Skull Lounge
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Laughing Skull Lounge requires a two-item minimum per person, which is not included in this deal.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming comedians.<p>
Tom Simmons (July 25–28)
Winner of the San Francisco International Comedy Competition; seen on Comedy Central and Showtime, and heard on SiriusXM satellite radio<p>
Warning: contains brief profanity<p>
**[Carmen Lynch](http://www.carmenlynch.com/) (August 1–4)**
Seen on The Late Show with David Letterman, Last Comic Standing, and her own webseries, [Apt. C3](http://aptc3.com/).
Warning: contains foul language
**[Jen Kober](http://www.jenkober.com/) (August 16–18)**
Comedienne and actress seen in The Mindy Project, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and FX’s Anger Management Warning: contains profanity and frightening department store imagery
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Email reservation required 24 hrs in advance. Not valid for special events. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at Laughing Skull Lounge. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Laughing Skull Lounge's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. 18+. Two-item minimum per person applies. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.