- $10 for one ticket to see a standup show at The Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre presents Laughing Skull Comedy Festival (up to $24.60 value)
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
See Any Show at One of the Following Times: * Thursday, March 27, at 8 p.m. * Friday, March 28, at 8 p.m. * Friday, March 28, at 10:30 p.m. * Click here to view the festival calendar. * Individual show locations vary; check the calendar for details.
Laughing Skull Comedy Festival
- To see the judges’ picks for top improv comedians of the festival, check out the Best of the Fest: Improv showcases on all three nights
- To see those judges’ standup picks, check out Best of the Fest: Standup showcases on all three nights
- Thursday-night standups that might coax milk out of your nose—even if you aren’t drinking any: Leo Flowers, seen on MTV and Fox, and Mary Patterson Broome from The Bob and Tom Show
- Friday-night standups to start your weekend with a chuckle: The Dunk Tank Podcast co-host Chet Wild and Comedy Store regular Chinedu