What You'll Get
- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through August 31, excluding special events
- Where: Laughs Comedy Spot
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $30 for two tickets and a $20 voucher for food and drinks (up to $50 value)
- $60 for four tickets and a $50 voucher for food and drinks (up to $110 value)
- Click here to view the menu.
Laughs Comedy Spot has a two-item minimum purchase per person. The vouchers included in this deal may be applied towards this minimum purchase.
Dwayne Perkins (June 19–21)
As seen on TLC, Comedy Central, Conan, and a recurring segment on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Derek Richards (July 24–26)
Comedy veteran who has toured the world performing for servicemen and women on USO tours
Warning: contains vulgar language and questionable solutions to steroid use in professional baseball
Laughs Comedy Spot
Owned by a pair of married comedians, Laughs Comedy Spot draws on its owners’ continent-wide comedy connections and restaurant-managing acumen to treat guests to top-rate rib ticklers and delectable food. Graciously arranged tables ensure clear views of the stage from every seat, backing up punch lines with a powerful sound system, and free, well-lit parking eases transit worries and preempts cars’ fear of the dark.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation req. Redeem starting day of show for ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Laughs Comedy Spot. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Laughs Comedy Spot's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1.5 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher-availability is limited. 18+ for early shows, 21+ for late shows. 21+ w/ ID for alcohol. Not valid for special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.