- Tickets to a regular standup-comedy show of your choice
- Where: Laughs Unlimited
- General admission
- Door time: 20 minutes before showtime
- Ages 17+
- $10 for two tickets to a Friday show (up to $40 value)
- $15 for four tickets to a Friday show (up to $80 value)
- $15 for two tickets to a Saturday show (up to $40 value)
- $20 for four tickets to a Saturday show (up to $80} value)
- $7.50 for two tickets to a Sunday show (up to $40 value)
- $10 for four tickets to a Sunday show (up to $80 value)
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming acts
Laughs Unlimited requires a minimum two-drink purchase per guest, not included in this Groupon.
Carl Labove (January 23–25)
Over 30 years of on-stage experience and credits that include The Tonight Show, HBO, and Showtime.
Warning: Stories involving alcohol may follow
Keith Nelson (January 30–31)
A winner at the 2005 Portland Comedy Competition and holds a black belt in Kung Fu.
Warning: contains relationship advice
Cash Levy (February 6–8)
Performed for U.S. troops all over the world and a regular at the Hollywood Improv.
Warning: contains jokes about unemployment
With past performers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Dennis Miller, and Dana Carvey, Laughs Unlimited has accumulated a formidable collection of laughs in its near 30-year history. Owner and booker Steve Grove keeps the comedy lineup fresh with imported mountain air and a steady rotation of established and up-and-coming comedians. Warm brick walls and exposed-beam ceilings line the recently renovated club. Laughs Unlimited’s full menu furnishes empty bellies with Mexican-inspired tacos, burritos, and snacks, which go down smooth with several Californian wines and an arsenal of signature cocktails.