What You'll Get
Although it’s been ostracized by the five traditional senses, the sense of humor is the only thing that enables human beings to detect a rubber chicken creeping up from behind. Stay on guard with this deal to Laughs Unlimited. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get a comedy night for two on Sunday at 7 p.m. (up to a $30 value).
- For $15, you get a comedy night for two on Friday at 8 p.m. or 10:30 p.m. (up to a $40 value).
- For $20, you get a comedy night for two on Saturday at 8 p.m. or 10:30 p.m. (up to a $50 value).<p>
Each comedy night includes the following:
- Two general-admission tickets to any regular show on the calendar
- $10 voucher for food and drink from the menu; orders may be used toward the club’s two-item minimum<p>
Don Barnhart Comedy Hypnosis (February 8–10)<p>
**[Sean Peabody](http://gr.pn/X9xh8u) (February 15–17)**
Warning: Contains coarse language
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Call to redeem starting 2/8 for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Laughs Unlimited. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Laughs Unlimited current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Showroom only. Not valid for holidays or special events. Must be 17+. 2-item minimum applies; $10 credit can be used toward minimum. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Laughs Unlimited
With past performers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Dennis Miller, and Dana Carvey, Laughs Unlimited has accumulated a formidable collection of laughs in its near 30-year history. Owner and booker Steve Grove keeps the comedy lineup fresh with imported mountain air and a steady rotation of established and up-and-coming comedians. Warm brick walls and exposed-beam ceilings line the recently renovated club. Laughs Unlimited’s full menu furnishes empty bellies with Mexican-inspired tacos, burritos, and snacks, which go down smooth with several Californian wines and an arsenal of signature cocktails.