- $15 for two general-admission tickets on Fridays or Saturdays (up to $40 value)
- $20 for four general-admission tickets on Fridays or Saturdays (up to $80 value)
- $7.50 for two general-admission tickets on Sundays (up to $20 value)
- $10 for four general-admission tickets on Sundays (up to $40 value)
- Carl Labove featuring Ryan Noack (April 29–May 1)
- Hailey Boyle featuring JR DeGuzman (May 13–15)
- Vince Morris featuring Murray Valeriano (June 3–5)
With past performers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Dennis Miller, and Dana Carvey, Laughs Unlimited has accumulated a formidable collection of laughs in its near 30-year history. Owner and booker Steve Grove keeps the comedy lineup fresh with imported mountain air and a steady rotation of established and up-and-coming comedians. Warm brick walls and exposed-beam ceilings line the recently renovated club. Laughs Unlimited’s full menu furnishes empty bellies with Mexican-inspired tacos, burritos, and snacks, which go down smooth with several Californian wines and an arsenal of signature cocktails.