What You'll Get
- $15 for two general-admission tickets on Fridays or Saturdays (up to $40 value)
- $20 for four general-admission tickets on Fridays or Saturdays (up to $80 value)
- $7.50 for two general-admission tickets on Sundays (up to $20 value)
- $10 for four general-admission tickets on Sundays (up to $40 value)
- Carl Labove featuring Ryan Noack (April 29–May 1)
- Hailey Boyle featuring JR DeGuzman (May 13–15)
- Vince Morris featuring Murray Valeriano (June 3–5)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 17 or older. Valid only in showroom. Not valid on holidays. Not valid for special events. 2-drink min./person required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Laughs Unlimited
With past performers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Dennis Miller, and Dana Carvey, Laughs Unlimited has accumulated a formidable collection of laughs in its near 30-year history. Owner and booker Steve Grove keeps the comedy lineup fresh with imported mountain air and a steady rotation of established and up-and-coming comedians. Warm brick walls and exposed-beam ceilings line the recently renovated club. Laughs Unlimited’s full menu furnishes empty bellies with Mexican-inspired tacos, burritos, and snacks, which go down smooth with several Californian wines and an arsenal of signature cocktails.