- Standup comedy at Laughs Unlimited
- General admission
- Door time: 20 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for two tickets to a Friday show (up to $40 value)
- $15 for four tickets to a Friday show (up to $80 value)
- $15 for two tickets to a Saturday show (up to $40 value)
- $20 for four tickets to a Saturday show (up to $80 value)
- $7.50 for two tickets to a Sunday show (up to $40 value)
- $10 for four tickets to a Sunday show (up to $80 value)
- Good for a regular comedy show of your choice
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming acts
Laughs Unlimited requires a minimum two-drink purchase per guest, not included in this Groupon.
- Crazy Legs and Friends with Suli McCullough, D Tyler, and Lance Woods (November 14–16)
- Mike Marino and Myles Weber (December 5–7)
- “Chicago Steve” Barkley and Aaron Edwards (December 12–14)
With past performers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Dennis Miller, and Dana Carvey, Laughs Unlimited has accumulated a formidable collection of laughs in its near 30-year history. Owner and booker Steve Grove keeps the comedy lineup fresh with imported mountain air and a steady rotation of established and up-and-coming comedians. Warm brick walls and exposed-beam ceilings line the recently renovated club. Laughs Unlimited’s full menu furnishes empty bellies with Mexican-inspired tacos, burritos, and snacks, which go down smooth with several Californian wines and an arsenal of signature cocktails.