All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Standup comedy at Laughs Unlimited
- General admission
- Door time: 20 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for two tickets to a Friday show (up to $40 value)
- $15 for four tickets to a Friday show (up to $80 value)
- $15 for two tickets to a Saturday show (up to $40 value)
- $20 for four tickets to a Saturday show (up to $80 value)
- $7.50 for two tickets to a Sunday show (up to $40 value)
- $10 for four tickets to a Sunday show (up to $80 value)
- Good for a regular comedy show of your choice
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming acts
Laughs Unlimited requires a minimum two-drink purchase per guest, not included in this deal.
- Crazy Legs and Friends with Suli McCullough, D Tyler, and Lance Woods (November 14–16)
- Mike Marino and Myles Weber (December 5–7)
- “Chicago Steve” Barkley and Aaron Edwards (December 12–14)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation by phone required. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Laughs Unlimited. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Laughs Unlimited's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. 17+. Valid only in showroom. Not valid on holidays. Not valid for special events. 2-drink min./person applies. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Laughs Unlimited
With past performers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Dennis Miller, and Dana Carvey, Laughs Unlimited has accumulated a formidable collection of laughs in its near 30-year history. Owner and booker Steve Grove keeps the comedy lineup fresh with imported mountain air and a steady rotation of established and up-and-coming comedians. Warm brick walls and exposed-beam ceilings line the recently renovated club. Laughs Unlimited’s full menu furnishes empty bellies with Mexican-inspired tacos, burritos, and snacks, which go down smooth with several Californian wines and an arsenal of signature cocktails.