What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket to Laughter is the Best Medicine…Take 2 starring Gilbert Gottfried (up to $42 value)
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Queens Theatre
- Seating: right sections, rows H or J–N
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Laughter is the Best Medicine…Take 2
- Gilbert Gottfried’s voice: a distinctive screeching bellow that’s as gentle as a crowing rooster clawing an amplified chalkboard
- Gilbert Gottfried’s comedy style: a barrage of elongated punchlines and slaughters of sacred cows
- You know him from: his 35-year stint in standup, countless movie and TV roles, scene-stealing appearances on Comedy Central roasts, and his epically racy, side-splitting recitation of the world’s dirtiest joke in The Aristocrats
- Your kids know him as: the voice of Iago the parrot in Aladdin, Digit in Cyberchase, and that Afflac duck, if your kids are interested in insurance policies
- Other notable comedians: Joe Mylonas (US Army Veteran) | Just Plain Keith (USMC Veteran comedian) | Robyn Schall (winner of the Hoboken Comedy Festival)
- The cause: proceeds benefit the Forest Hills Volunteer Ambulance Corps, with a live auction featuring comedy auctioneer Marc Zakarin
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2015. Redeem starting 8/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.