All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Without the applause of an audience, actors have no way of knowing how well they’ve died. Stand and ovate with this deal to see Agatha Christie’s The Unexpected Guest at Lazy Susan Dinner Theatre. For $22, you get one show admission, which includes a buffet dinner and coffee or tea (up to a $44.95 value, depending on the show chosen). Choose from the following shows:
- Saturday, February 23. Doors open at 6 p.m. for cocktails, with dinner at 7 p.m. and curtain at 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 24. Doors open at 5 p.m. for cocktails, with dinner at 6 p.m. and curtain at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14. Doors open at 6 p.m. for cocktails, with dinner at 6:30 p.m. and curtain at 8 p.m.
- Friday, March 15. Doors open at 6 p.m. for cocktails, with dinner at 6:30 p.m. and curtain at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 16. Doors open at 6 p.m. for cocktails, with dinner at 7 p.m. and curtain at 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 17. Doors open at 5 p.m. for cocktails, with dinner at 6 p.m. and curtain at 7:30 p.m.<p>
Michael Starkwedder is having an unusual night; he’s run his car into a ditch near the South Welsh coastline, snuck into a stranger’s house, and, in doing so, witnessed the aftermath of a murder. Richard Warwick is dead, and his wife, Laura, is holding the gun. However, Michael has reason to believe that Laura isn’t the culprit, and he becomes determined to oust the real murderer from a growing list of suspects. This 1958 Agatha Christie classic promises satisfying twists and instinct-testing puzzles.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Res. required; reserve by phone starting 2/4. Redeem at venue starting 2/23. Not redeemable with moble app. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Lazy Susan Dinner Theatre. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects Lazy Susan Dinner Theatre's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lazy Susan Dinner Theatre
When Lazy Susan Dinner Theatre's doors open for each evening's performance, guests are greeted and escorted to their tables where they can order cocktails. Then, with thirsts parched and pocket watches swinging, they move onward to a hot buffet of made-from-scratch Pennsylvania Dutch dishes, including breads, roast beef, chicken, fish, and housemade desserts. But sweets aren't the only treat here. After dessert, the curtain opens to family-friendly Broadway-style shows that incite laughter, explore American history, or challenge theatergoers to discern which actors are real ghosts. And to tie the dinner and show together even tighter, the performers are the same people pouring the coffee. DC Metro Theater Arts notes that "the warm ambiance found at The Lazy Susan is indeed half of the fun of going."