- One G-Pass to Le Noir…the Dark Side of Cirque
- When: select dates, July 22–27
- Where: Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
- Seating: best available
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $33.50 for July 26–27 (up to $78.50 value)
- $43.50 for July 22–26 (up to $78.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Le Noir…the Dark Side of Cirque
A pair of performers swing together on a trapeze, the purple lights glinting off their red costumes. A woman clad in white changes her gown in a hail of glittering confetti. Elsewhere, a couple in black dance in sensual unison. This is Le Noir…the Dark Side of Cirque, an acrobatic experience that paints white, red, and black onto each somersault, headstand, and dramatic jazz hand. The show features the talents of 20 performers, many of whom have worked with Cirque du Soleil.
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
777 Harrah's Blvd.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401