What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket for general admission (up to $21.60 value)
- $30 for two tickets for general admission (up to $43.20 value)
- $48 for four tickets for general admission (up to $86.40 value)
- Lea Gilmore: This classically trained pianist and award-winning gospel and jazz singer doubles as a lecturer who speaks about the history of African American music, Civil Rights, and women’s rights.
- Guy Davis: This son of the legendary Ruby Dee and Osie Davis has blues in his blood. Want proof? He picked up finger picking in one night, on train from Boston to New York, from a nine-fingered guitarist. Since then he’s been nominated for nine W.C. Handy Awards, including a nod for Best Blues Song for “Waiting on the Cards to Fall.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.