- $39 for two VIP tickets to Lead & Succeed 2013 with Steve Forbes, Terry Bradshaw, and more, including companion workbooks (up to a $158 value)
- When: Wednesday, November 13, at 8 a.m.
- Where: Tampa Convention Center
- Seating: general admission to the VIP section
- Door time: 7 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the lineup of speakers.
Lead & Succeed 2013 with Steve Forbes, Terry Bradshaw, and More
When business pros look up the word “success” in the dictionary and find a picture of Larry King, it means two things: first, that the newsman is one of the most influential television personalities of all time; and second, that they may actually be holding an issue of TV Guide. Regardless of the reading material, ambitious entrepreneurs get an inside scoop on achievement in all its forms at the Lead & Succeed 2013 seminar. Live presentations from the likes of King (sometimes via satellite), astronaut Capt. Mark Kelly, and former Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio, cover topics ranging from how to use humor to persuade an audience, hone communication skills, maintain courage under pressure, and increase profits in a tough economy. Former US congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords also takes the mic to share how she kept going and remained resilient in the face of an assassination attempt and while on the road to recovery. Les Brown—author of Live Your Dreams and It's Not Over Until You Win—and Forbes president Steve Forbes also step onstage to offer their own take on personal and professional development.
85% of 47 customers recommend
“He is a charismatic speaker, I was fully engaged and enjoyed his presentation. ”
“It was amazing. ”
“Great conference. ”