- $39 for two VIP tickets to Lead & Succeed 2013 with Tom Ziglar, Adam Ginsberg & More (up to a $158 value)
- When: Tuesday, December 10, at 8 a.m.
- Where: Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center
- Seating: general admission to the VIP section
- Door time: 7 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the lineup of speakers.
Lead & Succeed 2013 with Tom Ziglar, Adam Ginsberg & More
When business pros look up the word “success” in the dictionary and find a picture of Larry King, it means two things: first, that the newsman is one of the most influential television personalities of all time; and second, that they may actually be holding an issue of TV Guide. Regardless of the reading material, ambitious entrepreneurs get an inside scoop on achievement in all its forms at the Lead & Succeed 2013 seminar. Live presentations from the likes of King (sometimes via satellite), Ziglar Inc. CEO Tom Ziglar, and self-made eBay millionaire Adam Ginsberg cover topics ranging from how to use humor to persuade an audience, hone communication skills, maintain courage under pressure, and increase profits in a tough economy. Nationally renowned life coach Dr. Clarice Fluitt also takes the mic to share how to remain resilient in the face of a challenge. Additionally, Les Brown—author of Live Your Dreams and It's Not Over Until You Win—steps onstage to offer his own take on personal and professional development.