Some things you just don't want to miss, like a concert by your favorite band or the part of the news where they say why they're showing your picture. Don't miss a beat with this GrouponLive deal.
- $14 for one ticket to see Leagues and The Autumn Defense (up to a $22.49 value)
- When: Friday, January 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Concord Music Hall
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Leagues and The Autumn Defense
- Who Leagues is: singer Thad Cockrell, guitarist Tyler Burkum, and drummer Jeremy Lutito
- When Leagues got together: 2010, after years spent on solo projects and working as musical guns for hire in Nashville
- How their sound might be characterized: Nashville music, if Nashville were a neighborhood in Brooklyn
- Where else you might have heard The Autumn Defense’s John Stirratt: as the bassist for Wilco and Uncle Tupelo
- Where else you might have heard Pat Sansone: as a multi-instrumentalist for Wilco
- How AllMusic described the sound of The Autumn Defense’s self-titled third album: “as if it could have been the best West Coast soft rock album of 1970”
- Who else will be there: The Giving Tree Band, Dick Prall, and probably a bunch of strangers
- The names of The Giving Tree Band’s members: brothers E and Todd Fink, Phil “Sky” Roach, Woody Woods, Norm Norman, Charlie Karls, and the concisely named Z
- A few of the instruments they play: slide guitar, banjo, violin, mandolin, and pedal steel
- When singer-songwriter Dick Prall started his music career: at the Methuselan age of 25, when he began teaching himself guitar<p>
94% of 262 customers recommend
“Girl Talk was AWESOME!!!”
“Good deal for a great rapper”
“Great music, great people, great time! Looking forward to 2013 already!”