What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket for mezzanine seating (up to $30 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
- Her Breakthrough: Rimes first grabbed the nation’s country fans by the bolo tie at the age of 8 thanks to her channeling of Patsy Cline on Star Search, and when she was 13, she topped the country charts with the hit single “Blue.”
- Her Accolades: More than 44 million albums sold, two Grammys, three Academy of Country Music Awards, 12 Billboard Music Awards, two novels, two children’s books, one acting career
- Her Latest: Her 17th studio album, 2016’s Remnants, which features the hit “The Story”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Union County Performing Arts Center
As a living landmark to the performing arts and cornerstone of the Rahway Arts District, the Union County Performing Arts Center has endured history and earned its way onto the National and State Registers of Historic Places. Recently restored to its 1928 luster, the former Rahway Theatre retains the charm and grandeur of its vaudeville theater origins while encouraging new forms of entertainment. From its 1,300 seats––where crowds once gathered to watch RKO movies and WWII newsreels––audiences can marvel at the theater’s opulent, gold-crested ceilings and ponder how many dresses can be made from its rich red drapes. One of the theater’s proudest treasures is its original Wurlitzer organ, which is small in stature, but emits massive sound out of its 500 pipes.