What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass ticket for right and left center (rows 30-36) and right and left wing (rows 20-29) (up to $47.25 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for right and left center (rows 17-29) and right and left wing (rows 12-19) (up to $62.75 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass ticket for right and left center (rows 8-16) and right and left wing (rows 4-10) (up to $74.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 8: LeAnn Rimes’ age when she first grabbed the nation’s country fans by the bolo tie, thanks to her channeling of Patsy Cline on Star Search
- 13: her age when she topped the country charts with the hit single “Blue”
- More numbers that confirm her talent and work ethic: over 44 million albums sold, two Grammys, three Academy of Country Music Awards, 12 Billboard Music Awards, two novels, two children’s books, one acting career
- Her current project: releasing one Christmas EP per year, the last of which will be released this winter
- What to expect live: aural lemonade in a set packed with hits such as “How Do I Live,” “Can’t Fight the Moonlight,” and other tunes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.