- One ticket to Led Zeppelin 2
- When: Friday, December 26, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
- $8 for general admission standing (up to $16.12 value)
- $13 for general admission standing plus a skip-the-line pass (up to $26.12 value)
Led Zeppelin 2
- Where they’re from: Chicago
- What sets them apart from other Zeppelin tributes: they don’t just play greatest hits, they re-stage famous gigs from Zeppelin’s storied history, from the garage days through the excess-loving heyday of The Song Remains the Same
- What you’ll hear: bowed guitars, tectonic drum solos, and Robert Plant-esque vocal histrionics
- Who puts on Plant’s golden locks: Bruce Lamont, beloved by experimental music fans for his work in Bloodiest and Yakuza
- High praise: “…they do as good a Zep as Zep ever did back in the day.” — Jim DeRogatis, Chicago Sun-TImes