What You'll Get
- $5 for one ticket to see Led Zeppelin 2 (up to $10 value)
- When: Thursday, February 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Intersection
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Led Zeppelin 2
- Where they’re from: Chicago
- What sets them apart from other Zeppelin tributes: they don’t just play greatest hits, they re-stage famous gigs from Zeppelin’s storied history, from the garage days through the excess-loving heyday of The Song Remains the Same
- What you’ll hear: bowed guitars, tectonic drum solos, and vocal histrionics reminiscent of Robert Plant
- Who puts on Plant’s golden locks: Bruce Lamont, beloved by experimental music fans for his work in Bloodiest and Yakuza
- High praise: “…they do as good a Zep as Zep ever did back in the day.” — Jim DeRogatis, Chicago Sun-TImes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/5 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Intersection. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.