- Led Zeppelin 2
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Coda
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $8 for one ticket (up to $15 value)
- $15 for two tickets (up to $30 value)
Led Zeppelin 2
- Where they’re from: Chicago
- What sets them apart from other Zeppelin tributes: they don’t just play greatest hits, they re-stage famous gigs from Zeppelin’s storied history, from the garage days through the excess-loving heyday of The Song Remains the Same
- What you’ll hear: bowed guitars, tectonic drum solos, and vocal histrionics reminiscent of Robert Plant
- Who puts on Plant’s golden locks: Bruce Lamont, beloved by experimental music fans for his work in Bloodiest and Yakuza
- High praise: “…they do as good a Zep as Zep ever did back in the day.” — Jim DeRogatis, Chicago Sun-TImes