What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket for general admission (up to $19.29 value)
Led Zeppelin 2
- Where they’re from: Chicago
- What sets them apart from other Zeppelin tributes: They don’t just play greatest hits, they re-stage famous gigs from Zeppelin’s storied history, from the garage days through the excess-loving heyday of The Song Remains the Same.
- What you’ll hear: bowed guitars, tectonic drum solos, and Robert Plant–esque vocal histrionics.
- Who puts on Plant’s golden locks: Bruce Lamont, beloved by experimental music fans for his work in Bloodiest and Yakuza
- High praise: “…they do as good a Zep as Zep ever did back in the day.” — Jim DeRogatis, Chicago Sun-TImes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2017. Limit 10/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.