What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Ledisi with The Robert Glasper Experiment (up to $55.99 value)
- When: Saturday, April 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Seating: balcony rows J–DD
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The name “Ledisi” means: “to bring forth” in Yoruba
- What Ledisi has brought forth: a string of hit albums that deliver jazz and gospel with the lung-bursting fortitude of an R&B diva
- Qualities Ledisi possesses: Tina Turner’s energy, Ella Fitzgerald’s range, New Orleans’ spice, and the Sahara Desert’s disdain for rain clouds
- Where she’s performed: on a Whitney Houston as part of VH1’s Divas, at the White House for the Obamas, on her own headlining B.G.T.Y. tour
- Best way to prep for the show: seize Ledisi’s seventh album, The Truth, when it comes comes out March 11, or check out the first single, “I Blame You,” now on iTunes<p>
Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
Past the glimmering main lobby, past the Middle Eastern accents and hand-carved murals of the Egyptian Room, past the Victorian splendor of the Corinthian Hall, Old National Centre’s Murat Theatre continues the venue’s brand of elegance. Therein, row upon row of red-upholstered seats face a proscenium-style stage that entertains crowds with Broadway shows and musical acts. Overhead, the soft warmth of a chandelier ringed by a floral mural offsets the brilliance of the stage lighting and the performers’ flashlight-juggling routines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Murat Theatre at Old National Centre on 4/19. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old National Centre
Old National Centre was originally built in 1909 as the Murat Shrine, which housed Indianapolis’s growing population of Freemasons. The building has since been restored and has become an eye-catching display of diverse architectural influences. Outside of the venue, spindly towers topped with light-blue domes rise above the street, beckoning passersby to enter the theater and enjoy a show. The classic, opulent Grand Lobby opens up to a wealth of concert venues, exhibition halls, and ballrooms that astound visitors with Middle Eastern and Victorian designs.