- One G-Pass to see Ledisi with special guests Raheem Devaughn and Leela James
- When: Wednesday, March 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bayou Music Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $24 for sections 204–206 (up to $48.54 value)
- $29 for sections 104–106 (up to $59.62 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The name “Ledisi” means: “to bring forth” in Yoruba
- What Ledisi has brought forth: a string of hit albums that deliver jazz and gospel with the lung-power of an R & B diva
- Qualities Ledisi possesses: Tina Turner’s energy, Ella Fitzgerald’s range, New Orleans’s spice
- Where she’s performed: on a Whitney Houston tribute as part of VH1’s Divas, at the White House for the Obamas, on her own headlining B.G.T.Y. tour
- Best way to prep for the show: seize Ledisi’s seventh album, The Truth, or check out the first single, “I Blame You”
Bayou Music Center
Part arena, part club, and all about the music, Bayou Music Center has catered to listeners of all tastes since it opened in 1997. James Brown, Steely Dan, Nickelback, and Etta James have all graced the spacious stage, drawn to its dazzling light displays and high-tech audio equipment. The facility also has various bars throughout, from an industrial taproom with corrugated steel walls to a lounge with neon drapery, oriental rugs, and cushy sofas.