All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to see Ledisi (up to $68.50 value)
- When: Friday, May 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- Seating: orchestra, rows P–DD
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The name "Ledisi" means: "to bring forth" in Yoruba
- What Ledisi has brought forth: a string of hit albums that deliver jazz and gospel with the lung-power of an R & B diva
- Qualities Ledisi possesses: Tina Turner's energy, Ella Fitzgerald's range, New Orleans's spice
- Where she's performed: on a Whitney Houston tribute as part of VH1's Divas, at the White House for the Obamas, on her own headlining B.G.T.Y. tour
- Best way to prep for the show: seize Ledisi's seventh album, The Truth, or check out the first single, "I Blame You"
The Robert Glasper Experiment
- Robert Glasper is: a contemporary jazz pianist noted for the timeless quality of his music
- Album that brought him to fame: the Grammy-winning Black Radio, which featured Erykah Badu, Yasiin Bey, and Lupe Fiasco
- How he topped it: with Black Radio 2, the 2013 sequel featuring Common, Norah Jones, Jill Scott, and Snoop Dogg
- Other places you've seen him in: the acoustic jazz troika of The Robert Glasper Trio and the avant-garde triad of The Robert Glasper Experiment
- Tune you're most likely to hear live: "Gonna Be Alright," Glasper's Grammy-nominated number with Ledisi
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Chastain Park Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.