- One G-Pass to see Ledisi with special guests Raheem Devaughn and Leela James
- When: Wednesday, March 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $28 for right and left center rows 30–36 or right and left wing rows 21–29 (up to $47 value)
- $31 for right and left center rows 17–29 or right and left wing rows 12–20 (up to $52 value)
- $35 for right and left center rows 10–16 or right and left wing rows 3–11 (up to $58 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The name “Ledisi” means: “to bring forth” in Yoruba
- What Ledisi has brought forth: a string of hit albums that deliver jazz and gospel with the lung-power of an R&B diva
- Qualities Ledisi possesses: Tina Turner’s energy, Ella Fitzgerald’s range, New Orleans’s spice
- Where she’s performed: on a Whitney Houston tribute as part of VH1’s Divas, at the White House for the Obamas, on her own headlining B.G.T.Y. tour
- Best way to prep for the show: seize Ledisi’s seventh album, The Truth, or check out the first single, “I Blame You”