- $20 for one G-Pass to see Ledisi (up to $41.99 value)
- When: Saturday, March 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Seating: balcony, rows J–DD
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The name “Ledisi” means: “to bring forth” in Yoruba
- What Ledisi has brought forth: a string of hit albums that deliver jazz and gospel with the lung-power of an R & B diva
- Qualities Ledisi possesses: Tina Turner’s energy, Ella Fitzgerald’s range, New Orleans’s spice
- Where she’s performed: on a Whitney Houston tribute as part of VH1’s Divas, at the White House for the Obamas, on her own headlining B.G.T.Y. tour
- Best way to prep for the show: seize Ledisi’s seventh album, The Truth, or check out the first single, “I Blame You”
Old National Centre
Old National Centre was originally built in 1909 as the Murat Shrine, which housed Indianapolis’s growing population of Freemasons. The building has since been restored and has become an eye-catching display of diverse architectural influences. Outside of the venue, spindly towers topped with light-blue domes rise above the street, beckoning passersby to enter the theater and enjoy a show. The classic, opulent Grand Lobby opens up to a wealth of concert venues, exhibition halls, and ballrooms that astound visitors with Middle Eastern and Victorian designs.
Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
502 North New Jersey Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204