What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to see Lee Brice with opening act Clayton Anderson (up to $39.80 value)
- When: Thursday, March 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Victory Theatre
- Seating: orchestra rows Q–CC
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the seating chart.
- How Brice describes his sound in his official bio: “what would happen if Hank Williams Jr. and John Mayer had a love child”
- Impressive feat: co-writing “More Than a Memory,” one of only four new songs to appear on Garth Brooks’ Ultimate Hits, and the first song ever to debut at #1 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart
- Songs you’ll likely hear live: “Love Like Crazy,” Billboard’s Top Country Song of 2010, and “A Woman Like You,” which hit #1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart
- What he almost did instead of music: civil engineering
- What happened: an arm injury on the college football team led him to reevaluate his life goals and move to Nashville to sing
- Best way to feel like a giant: sit on Brice’s shoulders (he’s 6’ 3”)
When Victory Theatre opened in 1921 as part of the Main Street Hotel Sonntag complex, the denizens of Evansville were fed a daily diet of high-class vaudeville: a silent movie, comedy skit, organ music, and then a 10-piece orchestra. In 1928, that dependable formula changed when “talking” pictures arrived, and the venue remained a Loews movie theater until 1971. Having survived a late ‘70s stint as a teen-oriented nightclub and a site for Partridge Family reunions, the Victory emerged triumphant after an extensive 1999 renovation. Now with room for 1,900 audience members, the entertainment mecca hosts top-tier musical and comedic touring acts and plays home to the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Victory Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.