What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 203–207 (up to $47.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Brice describes his sound, according to Allmusic.com: “what would happen if Hank Williams Jr. and John Mayer had a love child”
- Impressive feat: co-writing “More Than a Memory,” one of only four new songs to appear on Garth Brooks’s Ultimate Hits, and the first song ever to debut at #1 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart
- Hits with his own voice behind them: “Love Like Crazy,” Billboard’s Top Country Song of 2010, and the Billboard-toppers “A Woman Like You” and “I Drive Your Truck”
- What he almost did instead of music: civil engineering
- What happened: an arm injury on the college football team led him to reevaluate his life goals and move to Nashville to sing
- How you know that was a good idea: “I Drive Your Truck” was nominated for two Grammys in 2012, and he’s racked up four platinum-selling singles in the past six years
- His Latest: 2014’s I Don’t Dance
- The album’s claim to fame: its heart-tugging title track scored a CMA nod for Song of the Year
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.