What You'll Get
- $9 for one ticket to Lee DeWyze (up to $18.30 value)
- When: Thursday, July 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- How you know him: he won the ninth season of American Idol
- How he won it: with a tender folk sensibility offset by a powerful, gruff-when-it-needs-to-be voice
- What he’s done since: released there albums of original folk rock, anchored by catchily weathered singles such as “Beautiful Day,” “Sweet Serendipity,” and “Fight”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at X. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Mojoes' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30-minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Valid for all ages. Must be 21 or older to drink. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.