- One G-Pass to see The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses
- When: Saturday, September 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $59 for rows N–Z of the orchestra section (up to a $98.75 value)
- $74 for rows D–M of the orchestra section (up to a $123.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses celebrates more than 25 years of stirring virtual adventure and memorable soundtracks with live orchestral renditions of the video-game franchise’s lush aural landscapes. Arranged by Music Director Chad Seiter, the concert’s four-movement symphony regales ears with Nintendo composer Koji Kondo’s original music from the Zelda games, recalling moments of Link conquering dungeons, running through forests, and struggling to decide what color of tunic to wear. Conductor Eimear Noone leads the full symphony and chorus with the same skills that earned her the opportunity to orchestrate the soundtrack to World of Warcraft and conduct the musical score of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. Throughout the euphonious evening, a video collage syncs up with the adventurous tunes and spotlights exciting moments from the venerable franchise.